PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2014, 21:49
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do hope the protagonists here aren't all ex casa axe grinders.
Doubleye, protagonist is an offensive reference. 'lls of society' although still offensive is more endearing. I think that if you were to have access to the hotel safe that securely contains the individual submissions to the wet lettuce review you would find that the majority of said protagonists have been unfairly rogered in some form or the other by CAsA, and some to the tune of millions.

Frank, Master's has much better pricing for Axe's mate, I will pick you up an extra one on Sunday Just so long as you don't practise on Creampuff's nosewheel ok?

Ills Of Society 2013 - CAsA practise session number 1 (Gobbledock in the far left position)

Now I believe I may have found part of Mr Hawke's 'farewell John' message that missed the printing cut-off time of 16:59 pm;
  1. Mr McCormick has presided over a time period in which CAsA has reached an all time low as far as standards and service are concerned.
  2. Mr McCormick has presided over a time period in which Australia's regulatory reform program has not advanced and under 5 years of his leadership has not been completed.
  3. Mr McCormick has presided over a time period in which industry trust and respect for CAsA has reached an all time low with some of the most scathing criticism ever to be raised against CAsA.
  4. Mr McCormick has presided over a time period in which the Pel Air and Canley Vale accidents as well as the post Lockhart accident have been poorly and obtusely handled.
  5. Mr McCormick has presided over a time period in which incompetents, egomaniacs and psycopaths have been allowed to flourish and be promoted through CAsA's ranks.
  6. Mr McCormick has presided over a time period in which he, his executives, his Board and his Ministerial adviser have created and fostered an atmosphere that is detrimental to Australian aviation, and ALL of the people in these positions need to go in August as well.

TICK TOCK

Last edited by Cactusjack; 18th Feb 2014 at 22:01.