PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2014, 20:44
Troo believer

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Truss is on the money with this debt facility. The Minister is very reluctant it appears to be drawn into some free for all backed by the Government. He reckons if they want to access it it will cost more than other finance. Sunfish you talk of Qantas as some sort of individual entity which I know is business speak to address a company as an individual which it obviously is not. The current Qantas board and executive are responsible for this @&$kup not Qantas per se. As an employee I take exception to being included by just being an employee. The only way that this Government should ever be involved in a debt guarantee facility is if they go through the books with a fine tooth comb. Joyce has to be very careful. Too much bleating and doomsday rhetoric will expose the charade for what it is. It's a get out of gaol free card for him and that really disgusts me. So he wants a debt guarantee to pump more dough into his beleaguered Jetstar brain child and continue to screw Qantas whilst continuing with the grand plan of slowly grinding the Roo into the dirt. I don't for a minute believe anything that comes out of his mouth and neither should Hockey. Truss had his measure no doubt.