PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2014, 11:41
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ aerohopper It's my understanding, purely from this thread (and a couple of PM's woth Nick Ross) that Paul kerry was purely a customer of proviation.......until the point where he was played for a fool and warned that there would be consequences if this unethical behaviour continued

It is very apparent that Proviation was used as a vehicle to generate inward cash-flow,whilst meeting as few outgoing commitments as possible ,needed to keep the deceit running.

There was a clear pattern to the complaints, the steps needed to secure a refund or the ordered goods,and the continuing battery of excuses for "problems" with Paypal and card-merchants.
I have never made any claim to be anything other than an Aviation enthusiast who has had a lot of experience running small retail customer-facing businesses.

Whilst trying to give the clearest possible warning to disaffected victims of Proviation's "business" I tried to avoid making any libellous statements against Nick Ross or Proviation.
I have yet to receive a notice of intended prosecution, so it's fairlysafe to say my comments and statements were honest.

Paul Kerry...the true identity behind the Nom dePlume is not relevant.-

Showed hard evidence that he had a genuine grievance, that he was not alone and that the true nature of dealings with Proviation was being manipulated in the Public Domain, with the clear intention to decieve potential customers into placing orders .

FACT.....Money was habitually debited in full, immediately. FACT.... complaints were met with lies, stonewalling or totally ignored.
FACT.... The issuance , or threat thereof, of a Court summons, would bring full restitution with promptitude.
FACT.....I, and others, have copies of private conversations with "Poor, misunderstood" Nick which show quite clearly that he was warned that his conduct was unethical and could well be construed as Criminal....he chose to ignore any advice ...

I despise ripoff merchants, conmen, those that prey on the naive, weak or gullible. I hope I've helped save a few people from getting their fingers burnt.

Justice has yet to be served.