PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ethiopian Hijack?
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2014, 09:47
LLuCCiFeR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have on occasions being tucking into a sandwich whilst my colleague is gone, & happened upon the idea, what if you bloody choked on some of this lovely jamon serrano as you try to swallow a whole chunk as it is too tough to break, what if " simply" I passed out & slumped over the controls. The delay involved in opening the door with the code is fairly lengthy.
Jeeeesus! that's exactly what I mean! NO COMMON SENSE! What if this, and what if that! Come on! What if a meteorite strikes an aircraft!?

So captplaystation, did you file an ASR for the 'potentially catastrophic safety threat about choking on a sandwich' and/or run to the CP so he/she can make a brand new rule again: FORBIDDING EATING A SANDWICHES WHILST THE OTHER PILOT IS OUTSIDE THE FLIGHT DECK?

Some people have to have rules and rules and even more rules for...EVERYTHING because they either can't use their brains, or because they are completely paranoid about just about everything.

Anyone with a beard is a potential terrorist and every sandwich is a potential deathtrap!