PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Family needs a bit of help.
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2014, 20:57
Buster Hyman

Evertonian

Received 105 Likes on 59 Posts
Nick.

I don't know you, nor do I recall reading much of your posts, but that is the nature of an (almost) anonymous forum. Putting that to one side, your recent posts tell me almost all I need to know about your character & the type of person you are, especially at a time like this.

Pprune is full of people from all walks of life and a multitude of life experiences.Someone, somewhere, will know exactly what you are going through and can offer encouragement, support, an unbiased opinion, and just good old fashioned experience.

I found that after a near death experience during the Black Saturday bushfires, the opportunity to vent on here was a welcome distraction to the turmoil spinning around my head. I received support from people who I had previously had sharp words with (pick any political thread & you'll understand!), and I also made contact with other volunteers on Pprune. Now, not for one minute can I, or would I, compare my experience with what you are facing but I just wanted you to know that Pprune is the anonymous family you can turn to when you feel the need.

I can't access the website from here but, if I cannot donate directly, I will donate to one of the local charities on your behalf!

Take care & enjoy your time.