PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mr John McCormick Not Seeking Further Term.....
Old 16th Feb 2014, 20:17
Up-into-the-air

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
casa, McCormick and anger management

Maybe it just takes some time for the real person to "out", but the evidence is there in the case of the 49-ers of the "Friday afternoon FAX" and the position at the time as Chief Pilot Boeing.

The example is:

Some of the 49ers were called in the middle of the night and read a termination notice. Others were away and their surprised spouses received the termination letter by fax. One tried to enter the building only to find his employee card did not work. I found out with a DHL package in my mailbox and have not heard from the company since. However, they have advised the Hong Kong Tax Department that we were all leaving town on short notice (untrue of course) and we were all therefore presented with a bill for 1 1/2 years worth of income tax due in less than a week. I have yet to receive a dime from the company.
EXAMPLES and links anyone??

Ask Quadrio about his directed termination by the casa FOI, the 24th December notice to Barrier and the 5PM "note under the door" of AIRTEX and the dodgy statements of the Wilga.

Last edited by Up-into-the-air; 16th Feb 2014 at 22:05. Reason: spelling - Again!!