PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX SO: All you need to know
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2014, 09:10
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Every waking moment? Previous post 26th March 2013 till recently on 14 Feb 2014. Long time between sleeps, eh?

Call it what you want kid. You sold out and screwed over your colleagues and industry because working at Tescos or Sainsburys or having to live with your parents was beneath you. 99% of the pilots you kiss tail to at CX did just what you believe you're too good for in order to get ahead. They "earned" the job. You on the other hand took a job only as the cheapest option going.

Dole? No. I and many sharing my opinion advocate getting off your ignorant, arrogant & precious ar$e and EARNING a job as opposed to undercutting a market to get one. But still it's the severe lack of standards, experience and ability that you have no concept of and others here are sick of wet-nursing daily.

I welcome others' opinions but come back with facts. Your sole argument is "me-first".

You undercut the market knowingly and deliberately in terms of salary, experience and credentials. Yet I bet you'll scream in defence of the seniority system while at the same time if given the chance you'd leap over many before you with more time at the company, more experience, more credentials just so YOU can get what YOU think YOU deserve without a care for the damage done, let alone long term repercussions.

So, do you defined the seniority system? If so your hypocrisy just grows further and further.

You have zero respect in the global airline industry already as a CX "iCadet". You must be aware of that?

"Wake up man"? HA! I'll be crying laughing when your T&C's are attacked in the near future. When you're trying to raise a family on a single C-Scale income with wife unable to work and baby crying at 3 am, perhaps another on the way. Remind me to tell you to "wake up man!"

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 16th Feb 2014 at 09:24.