PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - State of play at MyTravel/Kestrel
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2003, 06:49
kinsman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Growbag

I for one am fed up with your patronising attitude! You know no more about the future of MYT or the IT industry than any of us, your patronising attitude sickens me frankly!

We all know things have been bad but the message from our new management is very positive! The proof will emerge in time and we do not need the likes of you trying to talk down to us! So get off you high horse and stop making out you know what is going on because you don’t!

Now perhaps Mr Burnell does not like pilots and perhaps he is a hatchet man, I don’t know, but no Tour Operator/Airline is run as a charity and if he brings cost savings to the company that help it survive, he has my vote. The City seems to think he has something to bring to the company so let us wait and see. In my experience effective managers are not always popular!

I firmly believe we have turned the corner and have every chance of returning the company to full health! We still have a way to go and nothing is certain. As you point out, we now appear to have some time to consolidate on changes already made and get it right. Others may not be so fortunate, especially those who have been counting on us not being around this summer.