PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX SO: All you need to know
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2014, 02:32
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dangerman Dude - you're entitled to your decision to screw over the industry in the race to the bottom, as am I to speak up against it.

You moaned previously about only earning 400 GBP a month and therefore a job like CX must be lined with gold, yadda, yadda, yadda.... It only shows how easily you can be bought. Nothing more.

You've written earlier demanding people stick to the facts when posting. Have I not mentioned facts, purely and simply? What written above is untrue that you disagree with or can prove inaccurate? If so, correct me and I'll thank you. Is it not a fact that you have contributed to the downturn and lowering of standards of the industry and CX more so? Or do you only like the facts that keep your rubbery spine satisfied & seat well lubricated?

You don't agree with the way the industry is going you say? WHAT A HYPOCRITE! You raced, begged and jumped on board to push the spiral dive further and now have the shear audacity to make such a comment?? Do you also not like being kicked in the groin yet willingly stand to attention, legs apart and lacing the steel capped boot of the kicker? And repeat...

You've spent most of your time chasing me around this forum basically saying "shut up" because I disagree with what you and others of your ilk stand for: the lowering of the profession to standards myself and other like me despise.

In the not too distant future you'll be faced with a scenario of having your terms & conditions attacked and the decision to make a stand. And all the while you'll be looking around for your "colleagues" to support you. But we all know past behaviour is the greatest indicator of future behaviour. So, you'll just take the cheapest & easiest option that satisfies your ignorant demands. In the end you'll reap what you sowed but then have the immense arrogance to write "I disagree with it...."

You were hired by CX because you are the cheapest option and the leftovers from others not applying. Just another fact for you to ponder.

"Maybe it's time to take a look at yourself and realise that you've missed the 'integrity' boat. Sorry to say it bud but you should just give up complaining on these forums."

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 16th Feb 2014 at 02:49.