PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA "The Election" (merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2003, 00:15
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Marjorie

Thanks for that, there are many of us here who have been trying very hard to get axiom to tell his mate Murphie to get with the programme, it's not personal, just the same procedure that every one of us has to follow.

axiom

Having read through Marjorie’s response and reread, from the beginning, your posts throughout this thread, it would be very easy to convince myself that recently someone has appeared in the background feeding your mate Murphie, the bullets, to fire at those who would otherwise be supporters of his beloved Motion.

Murphies' writing style, or your translation of it to us, has changed and become quite dramatically different from that of being "artless", IMHO Murphies genuine persona, to "disingenuous" which IMHO is NOT in his style or in his character.
There is an alter ego at work somewhere in the background, it may be a result of the translation process from Murphie through axiom, but the evidence suggests that there are actually more than just the two of you at work.
Whatever is going on does Murphie no good service at all.
May I suggest, that you strongly counsel Murphie, as a good mate should, to be very wary of those who would attempt to manipulate him for their own political purposes.
Or at the very least have him say in his own words, or 'Murphiespeak', what they think he should say.
Further, it should be pointed out to Murphie that whilst his commitment is valued, it is only so valued, when the 'genuine' Murphie speaks and not when he is being led to create mischief by others as well as being marginalised.
Can you help us out here and ask the "old" Murphie to come back, we did like him so, or, have I got it completely upside down again.

You can also tell him from me, that I have now had done with the Murphie Motion as a subject, as I suspect has every one else.
He should console himself, that it will be dealt with in the appropriate manner and at the appropriate time and place.

In any event further discussion of this particular subject will fall on ears now deaf to it, because there are many others equally important, to be dealt with.

What else does Murphie have to bring to the table.?