PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Pilots for KQ
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2014, 20:02
Trackdiamond

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gear up is absolutely correct.

If yiou want an education come to Kenya, go through the KCAA and labour permits and you wil see why.There shouldn't be any unemployed Kenyan pilots as per K.A's growth alone..but they are fastidious and archaic in their methods as stated by the threads preceding.

If you are a non Kenyan scrounging for a job I suggest Kenya is not the right destination.Try Maun, especially if you are white as that is their preference there from my prprevious engagement with them. If you think Kenya is mushrooming with airlines, you must be getting la la land rumours mate! Try next door in Ethiopia if rated and experienced.These days every country or Union tends to restrict employment to its nationals exceptions being the Gulf carriers(which usually look for jet rated and experienced) and perhaps Far East..and I notice they have a preferential recruitment interest in europeans there too.Take as you will..but those are the facts.There are a number of experienced Kenyan Pilots out of work..and I can guarantee you they will be looked at prior to any foreigner trying to phish for jobs where there are non in their own countries.