PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2014, 19:03
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

REALLY! NICK! My profile shows you Iam not some smartass slick spivvy conman I'm far too old for that! but I know one when I see one.

At the very start of this thread, I tried to help you...from our PM's it became rapidly apparent to me, you were embarking on a course to trade Proviation into the ground.
You claim a pro-rata million pound turnover, yet made a loss?
A business model that has such poor results as your heart-rending story of self-sacrifice would have us believe, , would have ceased trading as soon as the lack of profits manifested itself......yet the money materialised to set-up and have hosted a pseudo "trade association"
you paid a minimum of £75 a month for Trustpilot to host "reviews" which were not impartially audited and were obviously full of fake posts.
Awebsite is the shop window of any On-Line business....perhaps the hosting difficulty you experienced, was due toyour breach of the Host's terms? -Or perhaps you used a poor choice of hosting Co.?

Don't know or care...but I know rather more than you think I do!

The number of postings since this thread started, the complaints to your local Trading Standards, the number of complaints to your local Police -Force......all during this period.....remember?

You pleaded that it was "growing pains" ---in a company that had "successfully traded" for four (or was it 5) years......so, after 4 years you still hadn't got a handle on expansion?- YEAH! RIGHT!

Even if I charitably suggest you were out of your depth, despite not making money, you didn't twig?

Hells Bells, you really are a slow learner, aren't you?

Still in denial, still bull****ting, still cust....err VICTIMS waiting for "close to £700"...and that's only one of how many?

I bet your meticulously presented books are, indeed, pure as the driven snow.....
The really big players, like Asil Nadir, the Enron management, Bernie Madoff...they all had" professionally Audited accounts "
I bet they paid a lot more than you, as well.

Your accounts are worth less than the cost of the paper and ink.

Sorry, Nick, "Methinks the man doth protest too much"
Your chickens are coming home to roost. you will reap what you've sown.

Oh, and what about all those suckers who just gave up trying to get their goods or a refund?....you built up a lot of ill-will, there!

Was it really worth it, Nick?