PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian A320neo order
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2014, 14:25
Three Lions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying Cokeman - no im not having a laugh. I understand it was a common concern with flightcrew that that ezy were more of an orange/blu airline than out and out bright orange. You are the same group whichever way you look at it. id probably accept ezy treat pax better and crews better. But theres not a great deal in it.

Norwegian bring something to the table with much more humility and respect than either ryr and ezy.

John smith - along with ryr (who pull low flight experienced guys from OAA) ezy (who recruit ctc guys en masse) have expanded putting many operators out of business across europe. Direct function of this is that there are perfectly recruitable guys with 1000s of hours on type with lots of airline experience and more conventional military/turboprop/cropdusting/aerial photography/instructional/para dropping/air taxi backgrounds out there looking for work now their operators have either had to downsize fleets specifically due to the success of the ryr/ezy/wizz air model or gone out of business completely. ezy just like ryr and wizz for that matter continue to recruit an inordinate amount of inexperienced guys.

I do concede ezy and ryr and wizz do also recruit a percentage of experienced guys.

Apologies to both of you for the lack of clarity in my previous post.