PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inability to get it even remotely right - an unlimited series
Old 13th Feb 2014, 09:31
Outatowner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you gents, now we can expect the get-out-of-jail clause to be removed from the OM-A and the items on the freighter to be cut off. It does my head in the things people post here to give ideas to the twits in management who can't think it through for themselves. Talk about being our own worst enemy sometimes...

Varmint, nobody took a meal off the airplane. Someone (most of us) took a pax meal and ate it, at work, on the airplane. No one's taking food home, maybe he ate a passenger meals instead of the crappy crew meal and some snotty back-stabbing CC reported him and this is the response. Or maybe it was some asshole who bullied the CC into providing a pax meal before the orders had been taken which personally I've never seen happen in all my years but they say it does happen. If so, these assholes deserve what they get for being stupid. There are and always will be ways of getting what you like.

But Varmint don't go thinking it's okay to take food off the airplane. Not that I defend these cretins but it's called pilfering and it's no different to most other airlines. It's the most basic common sense, and stealing salad dressing (as has happened a lot) makes us all look like twats. Just use your allowances.

I don't know why you fellas even read the updates. I dont know why you even open the inbox except to get your rosters...

And if it's not in the OM-A or the Employee Regs then ignore it! Certainly please don't post it here.