PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 Jobs
Thread: 737 Jobs
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2003, 16:02
Wizofoz

Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Received 45 Likes on 21 Posts
You know Kap, you have written at least six things about me on these forum, based on supposition, that were totally in error.

You have also printed "Facts" that were totally wrong and, when this was pointed out to you, just blustered and name called (It's a FACT!! My accountant TOLD ME!!). In that particular exchange, you did, after yelling and screaming, work out that you didn't know the difference between a Singapore dollar and an Aussie one, and ammended you figures from outrageous back to simply grossly in error.

Now you want to be believed beyond doubt about facts from that year. For years you gave the impression that only the lowest scum would have even CONSIDERED re-applying, and that anyone who did was only giving into GREED!!! Is that why you did just that? You admit you applied? What was your motivation? Are you the only one who ACTUALLY "did it for my family" while ALL the others were scum who gave in to GREED!!!

Now you claim to have withdrawn your application. Fine, wether you did or not, you can't be a little pregnant. You broke the AFAP directive and deserve your place along all the others. I just think it was a little wimpy to make the decision, make the bold move, then bottle out and put your family through the tough times you have related (I take it they supported you re-applying?).

You claim to have a wittiness. Well, get HIM to do the stat dec thingy above.

Unfortunately your penchant for seeing "FACTS!!!" only as they suit you means YOUR credibility is not sufficient to be taken at face value.