PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 Jobs
Thread: 737 Jobs
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2003, 14:10
phnompenhkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KM, You know as well as I do that is now not possible. All records of that nature are either destroyed or in the possession of the administrator. Be assured the evidence is solid, but not now available.

As for circumventing the system, I'm merely pointing out that it is accessible to anyone, and I can't imagine how you know of any other incident where I've circumvented the system.

Oh, you think that of 89! Is that it? No circumvention there. Jobs advertised; nobody employed in those jobs, all having resigned, so I applied just as you did, and I was ACCEPTED.

Now I'm sure you'll say that they would have taken just anybody, but that wasn't true. Wine salesmen, bland characters, and many others were also rejected early in hostilities.

Now back onto the issue of REALinternational pilots versus international pilots versus domestic pilots. Once again you miss the point. I thought one of average intelligence may have deduced that if I thought the PAPI issue was about the most difficult item to transition, then overfly clearances etc would rate behind that in importance. You may work for an organization where the pilots have to chase up that sort of info, but I don't. It's done by the flight planning contractors, and if requested, we merely read out a number. That is difficult!!

Perhaps I'm never going to cut it as a REAL international pilot because I don't think things such as those are major issues, but just another small part of doing the job. Maybe it's because my watch isn't big enough, or my dick not small enough. Who knows???

Incidentally, can you give me a few tips on the use of highlighting, cutting and pasting quotes etc. I'd like to make my posts stand out a little more just as you do.