PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Right to bear arms (Split Duh!)
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2003, 13:25
T_richard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well If you wanted to point out the safety problems of gun ownership in the USA, here it is on Yahoo Entertainment News 4/10/03

**********SEAN PENN The surly ex-Spicoli is on the hunt for his old-school black 1987 Buick Grand National, which was stolen Tuesday in Berkeley, California, in plain daylight, off a busy street, while he ate lunch in a nearby restaurant. The car crook also snagged two guns, a loaded 9mm Glock and an unloaded .38-caliber Smith and Wesson revolver, Penn kept inside.

The idiot HAS a carry permit, but he can't remember to keep the pistol with him. And what is he doing with a second gun in the car. So now there are two new guns in the secondary market, I wonder if he'll be held accountable for his gross stupidity. He must have been so distraught after GWB didin't head his advice on Foreign Policy in the Middle East.

For all my UK antagonists, this is the problem in America, its not that we own so many hand guns its that any Hollywood moron can get one and then they screw up royally making the reast of us look like terrorists.

Can't you find a nice flat for Mr. Penn in London, I'll pay his airfare over, please