PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian A320neo order
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2014, 18:30
calypso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Norway may indeed be one of the richest countries in the world but:

Population of Norway : 5 million
Population of the UK: 63 million

As far as the uniform goes no way it would cost 400 euros more. The Ezy uniform cannot cost them more than 70 quid all in, half of that being administration and delivery. It is cheap, it feels cheap, it is demoralizing and it reminds us everyday of what the company thinks of us. I think it is extremely bad value for money considering what a uniform is meant to achieve in the first place. There are always people that don't care what they wear in the same way that we see people going on holiday in January with shorts, a t shirt and flip flops. I would say that for most of us is pretty depressing. Specially that nylon winter coat.

The NAS uniform must be a lot better but I bet it doesn't really cost that much more. You must remember that EZY is very very good at saving that extra 10p that will cost an extra 5 pounds in the long run.

Personally I hope NAS does well and bring with them a more human way of doing business. I fear that they are late to the party and they will need a very very large load of cash to take market share from the incumbents.

"Orders are vanity, profits are sanity"