PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian A320neo order
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2014, 12:54
WHYEYEMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
767200ER, I can assure you that uniform envy is not something I suffer with. If I really wanted to, I could use some of the free shares that I have been given by my employer to buy a top of the range, diamond encrusted Gucci rain coat. I do, however, have better things to do with my money, and so does my employer.

A and C, I'm sure that people far smarter than me, have figured out that making those PA's increases sales. So as those sales are an important part of ancillary revenue, the PA's will continue. They don't work on you, they don't work on me. But they work, and that's what matters. I think business people might be prepared to pay a little extra for the civilised atmosphere on board a NAS flight. But as anyone in any airline's commercial department will tell you, the majority of people will just go with the cheapest option. So, if NAS are going to price-match EZY and Ryanair but have higher costs then there can only be one result.

One thing's for sure, it will be interesting to watch, as NAS have certainly put the cat among the pigeons.