PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - J* Fined For Imposing Cadet Pilot Training Costs
Old 11th Feb 2014, 11:36
Ratherbefishintoday

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Sun Rises __

I'm sure many of you have by now become aware that the sun has risen this morning. Click here to view the decision or alternatively walk outside and look up at the big yellow ball in the sky.

Some of you might note that the press coverage implies that gravity and the laws of physics were instrumental in the decision to make the sun rise - that is not the case. While gravity did attempt to raise the sun, it was discontinued it in a private agreement with the Sun.

It was through our sheer might that the sun rose. We wrote letters of demand, followed by stern letters of demand, followed by raised voices and a threat to walk out. The clincher was red ties and sternly worded PA’s to the sun.

Our strategies have attracted some critics, but I think members can be quite satisfied that the work we put into this issue has had a very positive and tangible outcome.

I trust that you are in no doubt as to the sheer might and power of our organisation.

Regards,

Saeed al-Sahhaf (AKA Comical Ali)

Australian and International Propaganda Association