Thread: returning F3s
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2003, 05:22
Fox-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pointless $hit

Dear GR4TELICMATE

'....When did the F3 last shoot something down?.....'

We seem to do fairly well against you lot in OTA C.

But seriously, if the level of posting here is limited to 'we're better than you', then I'll bite. The F3s in TELIC did a lot more than you're giving them credit for or even know about. The reason the Iraqi Air Force didn't come up was because if they had they'd have been overwhelmed by the coalition AD assets protecting your a$$es. In the build-up to Telic before the airfields went they had plenty of opportunity to come up but didn't. Have a guess why you pointless $hit-thrower.

I cannot fault the job the GR4 did during TELIC, because although I was there I don't know about everything you did and I therefore feel I am unable to comment. You should do the same or run the risk of letting everybody else know you're an ignorant c***.

'...On night one BOMBERS and TLAMs took out the Iraqi airfields and hence neutralized the threat from the Iz Air Force, after that fighters weren't needed...'

I think you'll find the Iraqis had aircraft capable of launching at all times and still do. Are you suggesting we should have let the GR4s go in on their own after the first night when they'd obviously hit EVERY aircraft and EVERY runway/road/taxiway and defeated the opposition Air Force single-handed?

SHUT UP! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE REST OF YOUR FLEET.