PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2014, 20:11
Blues&twos

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Festerling's review, which had been flagged and removed for investigation has been re-instated:

'Keep you away from this company!

If you are a potential costumer, considering buying something at this company, I highly recommend you look for another company. My extremely bad experience is somehow very similar to most of the negative reviews one can find here.
On 16th of December, I ordered an ALS liner for an Alpha Industries M65 jacket which they were not able to deliver until I finally cancelled the order on 21st January this year.
(1) They could not announce any period within which they expected to deliver, even though their homepage announced initially a period of 7 days, which they could not comply with. (2) When I tried to cancel the order, they explicitly lied to me (Name), claiming they had the item ready to delivery, which then turned out they had not. (3) They charge your credit card immediately, even if they do not deliver the same day. It is internationally accepted standard that credit cards are not charged until that day when the ordered item actually is delivered.
I am still waiting for my money, and I have recently asked by bank for assistance. To summarize: Keep you away from this company if you can. This saves you a mass of trouble!'