PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation sector on brink of collapse, Gary's not happy either
Old 9th Feb 2014, 20:38
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Like airlines in the US trying to compete with Chapter 11 operators, I blame again that revolting little twerp at Qf and his cabal of thieves for deliberately ruining not just an airline, but now an industry that once led the world. The Leper e chaun has big coffers (though he is working hard on that problem) and would probably see Rex as collateral damage. It may be harsh, but I see Jetstar if not the root of all evil (it wasn't around for Anita Cobby for example) then certainly up there! And it in itself is failing.... It was responsible for the madness in fare slashing and now the industry is reaping as it sowed. The ridiculous thing is, Australians are NOT adverse to paying a fair price for a fair product... I knwo the argument for setting it up was to protect Qf from LCC's but the reality seems to be Qf needed more protecting from its own management than any genuine commercial competition.