PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Right to bear arms (Split Duh!)
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2003, 20:59
BEagle

Received 276 Likes on 112 Posts
Of course the main problem is that some greasy lawyer will manage to prove that the sonofabitch who broke into your home high on illegal substances and caused mayhem was probably misunderstood when he was young, poor lamb. So he’ll just get a mild ticking off from the beak and have to pick up litter in the local park for a few hours - and then do the same thing again.

Personally, if J Henry Redneck in the US is permitted to blast such low life trash into hamburger with a .38 or .50 then I couldn’t care less. They had it coming.....just hope that it bŁoody well hurt.

Years and years ago, there was a good ‘Play for Today’ (I think) on TV. Some chap’s friends had been burgled and their home ruined whilst they’d been away on holiday. So he made a plan. He went into every low-life pub and club announcing that he was off to Spain for a month. Then packed up his car and very publicly left for his holiday, waving cheerio to his friends.

But he didn’t go anywhere. In the previous few weeks he’d constructed an inner cage in his house, which was hidden behind curtains etc. He went back to his house at dead of night and waited. Sure enough, some burglar broke in but was very surprised when the cage clanged shut on him. The owner then confronted him and reminded him that, as everyone knew only too well, he was actually away in Spain and so there’d be no-one around to let the burglar out for a month.............

The right to waste burglars, SASless? It'd get my vote - more strength to your trigger finger!