PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please read this about qatar airways. Its sick.
Old 9th Feb 2014, 13:36
menikos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Menikos,

Indeed we all hope thinks will change...

But with an attitude like yours ( "I'm powerless, I didn't come here to change Q.a.,moaning won't change anything.....".)thinks will never change.

Why did you come to QA ?

I'm convinced ( but maybe I'm wrong)that AAB is very sensitive about the image of Q.A. Worldwide ( and about his image ..off course!).
I don't think he can remain insensitive for a long time against all the remarks and ( true)critics that have been raised by former or actual crew against him and the airline.(newspaper,articles,pprune.....)

Will see.

We all known the truth.I do not believe one second that those courageous people who contacted The press just did it for " Fun", sure they have a serious issue to share.

You maybe right.

But Unless he is willing to tarnish further more the image of Qatar Airways ,AAB has to change his attitude soon or later.( blaming the crew won't change anything).

100% true.

Well this is just my 2 cents feeling..

Like I said when I joined QA my point was to have a job it's far to be perfect but as long as I can take care of my family it's fine.

I totally agree with you that many things has to be changed but complaining is not the right way I don't think if you work for QA that your first intention was to change the company that why I'm saying I'm powerless you and me we are on a ejector seat (Under RP) so it's really difficult to use the means like union or whatever it has to be in another way.

Hopefully I'm sure it's going to change for the benefit of everyone on this company