PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMi Baby delivery to Teesside?
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2003, 16:36
Airbus215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

I dont think tiny is exactly hiding up north , Unless you class anything outside of the M25 north.

Its Birthplace at EMA is hardly the North being midway in the UK and CWL cannot be classed as north !

Any LOCO will always opt for the best commercial package available , Baby is no different .

As for STN well its possible if BAA wanted another LOCO given the right routes etc may well be a possible .

LTN a non starter Tiny would not tread on his big brothers toes at LHR ! . Given the strong relationship with tbi who own both LTN and CWL it just wont happen bmi mainline is to strong at lhr to allow its LOCO little brother to muscle in !
Sorry Buster I dont think the puffa posse will be popping along with picnic baskets !

LGW again a possible base for the future .

As for not being taken seriously carbootking perphaps you should take a moment to review baby's achievement from scratch to 4 bases in just over a year . Exceeding pax targets at all its bases.

Im sure Tiny would love to be within the M25 but can only do it when the commercial package is right . And where an appropriate route structure can be implemented , Anything else just wouldnt be sensible!.

Ask the passangers in Manchester and Cardiff if they are taking Baby seriously and i think your'l find they are.

And no I dont work for Baby and im NOT Tiny !