PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - West Atlantic
Thread: West Atlantic
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2014, 23:16
viperstings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can agree to a certain point finals24 but rumours of the 737's arrival where circulating when I was there months before it was made official. Management at AA did not just wake up one morning and buy them and start operating them next day. There must of been a certain amount of forward planning, which would of been nice to include the people who deserve it. (current ATP crew) but again in my view and personal experience with the company they have been let down again.

@4screwaircrew well pointed out!! Can someone explain how that works oppose to the ATP crew. The Electra crew did have a certain amount of arrogance at AA with the view that they were far superior than the ATP counterparts especially when it looked like they might of been joining us at one point. Plonkers !!

Guys all I can say is that I was over the moon when I started my career at AA but soon got pissed off with the way I felt I was treated when you work so hard for them, with a CP pilot who clearly does not give a dam about the ATP fleet- A little advice if he reading this let the Fleet Captain deal with the ATP he would do a much better job !!!! He is a top guy Finals24. Now I am settled at another airline with great support,run properly and not freight. My advice to the ATP crew I left behind and its something we all talk about while we are in the car being driven around the country get out as soon as you can as its a dead end job, the grass is greener on the other side when it comes to AA !!