PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Pilots for KQ
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2014, 20:39
Kenyann254

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aptitude

Hey guys, our thread really is quite low. Not much discussion. My pal did sit his aptitude on Tuesday, I sat mine on Wednesday, the Maths and Chemistry for me were the killers especially with the negative marking, we are awaiting the results as the next step psychometric is slated for the 18/19 of this month followed by psychomotor on the 25 or there about.
On the Math paper, its all quadratic/algebra kind of questions then part 2 of the same paper features questions on speed distance and time mostly. Closing speed questions are in the mix as well. Everything is multiple choice questioning but as earlier mentioned, guess work might do you more harm in Maths. In Chem, know your chemical bonds plus there was a question on Daniell Cell. Mechanical reasoning and instrumentation are said to be where a lot of points are given. the more you can answer accurately the better. Check out Royal Air Force (RAF) aptitude tests online the questions might be of some help.
Rumors out there is that they are planning a double in take this year hopefully start training the new guys by April then a new group taken in for testing by June. As I said, all these is just speculation we have to wait and see. Otherwise lets keep each other posted and in the light of whatever's happening. Cheers guys!