PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flt. Lt. Sean Cunningham inquest
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2014, 08:14
airpolice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beagle, I fear that you are up against a brick wall there.

There is a sense of the "justice" that we see in RTA offence prosecution there. I admit it is a difficult balance, but take this example.

Speeding, in a defective car, loss of control and car collides with a wall. No injury but extensive damage to property.

Same scenario, but two pedestrians between car and wall, one dead & one maimed and in need of extensive support and care for the remainder of their days.

The actions of the driver are the same in each case, but will be dealt with differently by the court.

All's well that ends well seems to pervade the GA community with regards to documentation, and now we see evidence of it in the Reds as well.

How on earth can the Reds have continued to operate in this fashion after another SI pointed out the same failings a few years before?

Tucumseh is forever bangining on about VSO conspiracy to cover up unlawful instructions which have cost lives, and we all need people like him to speak up. I had thought, and hoped, that such practices were not happening at squadron level, but it seems to be so.