PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Interview Budapest
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2014, 21:00
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plastic787 and Syntax,

I agree,if you read my posts first you would have seen…
Surely not that sensitive like some.
I just do not tolerate petulance,specially from ones who can't or don't bother trying understand the context of my postings.

To end it here,I wish the gentleman the best of luck,after all I only asked him a question for the benefit of the discussion,he told us to "go figure" and that's fine.

I'm well drilled,I know they are watching.You would be surprised how much I know of how HR operates

Trying to evolve the discussion,shall we?
-The interviews seem to be taking place in March,so far ,all we've got is that the people invited were either type rated/experienced on another type,or Low hours with Romanian passport.

-My speculation here is that April and May slots(which is when the recruitment season ends) will be for Romanian and the Ukrainians bases??anyone care to comment ?

-Also, interesting that they are holding another open day in Kiev,I would have thought that they would be filled with suitable candidates in Kiev, I was mistaken by the looks of it…! Someone made a good point on the country's current civil unrest,I do wonder how that affected Wizzair current operation in the country?

Last edited by Anunaki; 6th Feb 2014 at 23:04. Reason: Ask a new question