PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2014, 17:06
Jetlife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm where do i start... firstly ill introduce myself, i am a cadet with alpha aviation academy i joined in 2012 off-course like everyone else on here i researched in before joining and i had read a lot of skeptical information that was provided on this thread, but i went with it and joined anyways considering any other aviation academy is not offering guaranteed job anyways, and if there was a chance with alpha landing me at Air Arabia i thought why not, i was most skeptical about the MPL program rather than the academy itself at first, but now i have learned that GCAA is behind the MPL program 100 percent. like others have said that its all about money, tell me what flying school is in it not for the money, off-course they all are doing it for that reason, my batch had some problems here and there with training delays but nothing that we didn't expect it was mainly the delay between ATPL ground school and the core flying which was about 2 months but we all know joining any aviation program you should expect some delays there is no way that it can be done in exactly 18 months, anyways so we went on to do core flying is Australia and came back for MCC back at alpha aviation and now i am in the type rating stage of the program and i must say i am satisfied with everything so far, of course along the way there was some frustration with certain management issues but all worked out in the end, i am an optimist that can see the big picture which is why i joined in the first place despite all the negative feedback i received on here before joining, i can speak for myself as a cadet in the type rating phase and in the coming months will be employed by Air Arabia which by the way is an airline doing outstandingly well at the moment that the above post mentioned by the Alpha aviation instructor is a valid post i can vouch for entirely and if it is who i think it is i know they are quite undoubtedly a sincere honest person who is looking out for the best interest of the students. "you have the Vaseline atleast" (inside joke)