PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Family needs a bit of help.
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2014, 13:55
Wallah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Family needs a bit of help.

At the risk out outing myself, can I all ask you to support Karen, the Manager at the Abbey Wood Med Centre. Karen and the Med Centre staff have been fantastic in supporting my family and I while I deal with my Terminal Cancer. Karen has now decided to raise money for the charity that is supporting us (which receives no gov money), the Rainbow Centre for Children.

I think it's fair to say that the last couple of years have been bloody hard work and we wouldn't have got through it as well as we have without the Rainbow Centre. So please help out if you can.

I know this is hot on the heels of A-M's death and therefore fully understand if people choose not to give. I don't have a Bucket List, but I am lucky enough to have a family. Although mine is a relatively slow growing cancer I've now run out realistic treatment options and still been left with multiple tumours. Trying to prepare my family for my impending death has been incredibly hard and the Rainbow Centre have helped many families like myself. Their support for my family has been incredible.

Thank you.

Nick

Karen Eyers is fundraising on JustGiving for The Rainbow Centre For Children
www.justgiving.com
Help Karen raise money for this great cause.

Last edited by Wallah; 6th Feb 2014 at 14:10.