PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 5th Feb 2014, 06:35
BOLT KIPCHUMBA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOMMOROWS APTITUDE LEAKAGE

I f you have been invited for the interview tomorrow, you can speedily read through through the following as they can be of great help.

Aptitude test (go through form 1 and 2 books for the following)

Maths
· Sequences of numbers and patterns
· Closing and opening speeds
· Fractions (largest to smallest and vice versa)
· Algebraic questions
· Factorizing and solving quadratic questions
· Volumes and Areas of all shapes e.g. Cylinders, Cones, spheres

Physics
· Pulleys
· Mechanical reasoning (Google coz it’sa lot)
· Wheels and cogs (big wheels and small wheels, which turns faster and in which direction)
· Springs
· Electricity (voltage formula and other few stuff on electricity.)
· Abit of magnetism but am not sure whether it came
· Force and Moments
· Newton’s Laws of motion
· Reflection and refrection of light e.g. refractive index and the laws. Also dispersion of light ileinaform the colors of the rainbow in order.
· Speed of light is 186000m/s
· Density
· Linear motion e.g. Acceleration, horizontal and vertical projection,the 3 equations

Chemistry
· Chemical bonding
· Periodic table and chemical families
· Hard water and soft water – How to remove hardness
· Acids and bases ya form 1 and 2
· Salts and solubility of salts
· Electrolysis – things to do with the electrolytes mostly
· Balancing several equations
·

Aircraft alttitudes –similar to those in Per A (aircraft banking, climbing or descending at particular. This is one of the trickiest parts, study the different aeroplane avionics and the role that they play, e.g barometer, pitot tube, speed and one compass direction, altitude

The trickiest ni banking, read and have an understanding on how planes bank, angle of banking direction in relation to the bank and also Google how the different avionics can be combined in a picture to achieve desired direction, altitude and speed.

You will be told to interpret how those readings would appear on the instruments if a plane is moving in a certain direction, at certain speed and height.

Also read how to calculate the speed of objects moving towards or away from each other (relative speed). U will be given two planes with different speeds and u are told to determine after how long they will meet.

I wish you all the best people!!! May God heartily bless you and i wish you success. For those who will pass through stage 1, I will be there to help you with the second stage as well.