PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - title of the Forum
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2003, 22:15
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Malaysian Eaglet, I appreciate that your first language may not be English, but what part of my original answer to you did you not understand?

You do not have the right to demand that this or any other forum on Pprune covers the specific area or topic that you are interested in. From your profile, I understand that you are an instructor at a commercial school in Malaysia. The Wannabes forums are not for schools or instructors from any country; they are for those who are in the process of obtaining their commercial licences or first professional jobs within the EU and JAA system.

There are forums within Pprune that cover most parts of the world, and wannabes from your region are welcome to post their questions in the appropriate one for Malaysia (I think probably the Far East forum, but I'm not sure). You, as an authority on training within Malaysia, would be welcome to answer those posts within that forum. I am not prepared to expand the remit of the Wannabes group of forums beyond its current limits; it would become unmanageable.

Should Malaysia become a significant training provider to EU/JAA students who wish, and have the right, to work in Europe, then we would include relevant subjects here, as we do with South Africa and the USA.

Do not tell those who give up a considerable amount of time, for no reward, what you think is or is not acceptable in terms of the service we provide. After all, how much did you pay to use Pprune?

Scroggs