PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Impulse Qantaslink
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2003, 15:13
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the moment BNE (or should I say SEQ!?) crew are getting 6-8 away nights a month.

SYD FAs are getting 10-14 away nights a month and we are all knackered. PSRs in SYD are working less.

Money is very decent given the workload onboard and single a/c endorsement. I have the new EBA if anyone would like me to email it. Just PM me.

BNE and OOL base are one and the same (well sort of) and known as SEQ. OOL flying will cease within the next 6 months apparently. We can only hope

Good luck at your interviews everyone! Impulse FAs (well all that I have met in since I started in 2000 - everyone) are all great people. Lots of experience from many different backgrounds:
(Air Kenya, BA, QF, Eastern, AN, Southern, Impulse (the real one!), Gulf Air, Emirates, SQ, UA, KD, Mac air, Compass, Continental, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Skywest, Air Nuigini, RAAF, British Midland, Air 2000, EAC, Maersk, Flightwest.....)

We have a fairly even mix of boys and girls (too many straight boys ) and are a fairly young bunch (average age 27-ish I am guessing) but have a whole bunch of Nannas and ofcourse "The Mother's Club".

We always have a lot of fun and the Tech Crew are pretty decent too.

So good luck people and let me know if you want the EBA.

Last edited by ditzyboy; 14th Apr 2003 at 07:01.