PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings Jetstar Singapore Ab Initio Programme
Old 2nd Feb 2014, 17:28
Kiratorii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC Wings Jetstar Singapore Ab Initio Programme

Hi,

I've been dreaming to be a pilot from quite a young age. I'm currently 22 have no flying experience but I do have some experience in flight operations as I currently work with a ground handler company... Will that be of any help in the selection process ?

When I saw this offer I was pretty thrilled about it. I've been doing my research and trying to look up for more information on the course and what people have gone through, but I still have some questions that I'm curious about that I can't find much information on.
  • What's the percentage of people that make it all the way through past the final selection?
  • During the assessment, what are the aptitude tests that are given ?
  • What will be required for the group assessments?
  • Is there a minimum number of years to serve out after the completion of the course?
  • What's the current pay for a FO freshly out frm the ab initio course?
  • As this is a self financed course, my understanding is that there is no allowances on expenses (e.g. food etc...) so we will have to pay for our own expenses is that correct?
  • What's the course of progression like after graduating from the course?
  • Do you have any studying tips on specific topic's that might come up during an interview?

I'm totally new to this forum so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section. Do let me know if I should be looking in another section of the forum.
Many thanks in advance for any help or advice that can be given.

Wannabe female pilot

Last edited by Kiratorii; 2nd Feb 2014 at 17:45. Reason: Additional queries