PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Request for Ryanair new joiners info.
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2014, 13:42
OhNoCB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish Request for Ryanair new joiners info.

I am sure many will be thinking (and saying) that there is an abundance of information out there on this subject, and I agree that there is. However it is extremely difficult to work out which information is current as most of what I can find is at least a few years old.

With that in mind I ask the following questions:

What are the current (or most current) time scales for training as a first officer for Ryanair? How long does the TR take and how long does line training take (typically)?

I have researched the pay and using PPJN I wonder a couple of things. Is there any pay through line training? When is safety pilot release? When does the pay transition from that under 'SO' to that of 'FO'?

Again this is something that there is a lot of information about, but I can't be sure that things have not changed. Can someone give me a brief idea of what first year pay is like? Roughly how many hours can a new FO expect to do (understand that it is base dependent)?

Finally can anyone give a quick explanation of how the TR cost can be offset through the LTD company idea?

Many thanks to all who read and reply and your patience is all appreciated, I know these are much asked questions but I am hoping for the most current information.