PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PRESTWICK
Thread: PRESTWICK
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2014, 08:56
12-30 Wind Sock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Dear Mr / MRs SWBKCB ( whatever that means ) , Possibly - ( Silly , waffling , Banker ,Keeps , Constantly , Babbling .The only name i was calling was the persons user name , Is that such a crime ? or are you the PPRUNE undercover police ? when your not being a banker ?. I would disagree with you and say the sole purpose of any airport is to attract airlines which in turn attracts pax and increases revenue. I would say the vast majority of airports in the world rely on pax to maintain and run a profitable airport. Of course there are other options such as freight and other business ventures such as leasing of other assests within the airport ( Freight sheds ) or selling off land.

P.S Mr / MRs SWBKCB if your not familar with PIK heres a link to help you.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport. Holidays, parking, flight arrival and departure information. Its Located in Scotland on the West Coast.

Dear Mr / Mrs Skipness One Echo - I sincerely apologise for not putting a space between Wind and Sock. I didnt know PPrune had turned into Countdown and for that Skippy you have been awarded 2 points, and you get to take home a countdown dictionary , A Countdown Scrabble set , A countdown calculator and wait for it .............a countdown t-shirt with the words " I love Dictionary corner " on the front...... Congratulations Skippy from all on PPrune.