Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2014, 08:45
bbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi Drakeskyle

thanks so much for your explanation.
i understand what you mean now.

i will keep update my process with CX. i don't mind start with cadet any time during my training in canada or after i got all my licenses. i can even come back to hk for the interview anytime during my training if they asked me. my 1st goal is hk base.

sorry, i really don't know there are lot of applicants put on hold for the AE program. i heard someone said it before. i'm not sure if many of them are HKID holder (i guess not much). i have asked CX, they prefer HKID holder, so i guess if it re-open, i will have a better chance, i hope.

i had apply Dragon cadet last yr already, but they never get back to me. i will check that again with Dragon later on. thanks again for your help.

as you know, i'm in old age, i do concern about if i can get my 1st job in pilot related after my study. i can make though the expensive training cost. but i'm not sure if i can get on to the right track for my career in the future.(the most difficult is the unstable economy, caused the demand of pilot)
i don't mind low pay in the early, but i do need better and better pay up coming in order to cover my training cost.

i think, for this profession. even i don't give up, it may not equal to i must success. do you agree?

Last edited by bbl; 2nd Feb 2014 at 08:56.