PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 Jobs
Thread: 737 Jobs
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2003, 09:38
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Dexter, don`t believe everything that you read here, phnompenhkid`s spinning all of you a story with his
I'll get my finances in order, and the house on the river has reached plans stage. I know there are better waterfronts in the world than the Tonle Sap River, but it's all we've got.
....unless he has adopted Cambodian citizenship. Land ownership for personal properties, is not available to foreigners in Cambodia

Like a kid who`s just discovered his "willy", phnompenkid has found himself away from home, and out in a big, new world, where - going by his epistles - he feels that he is "King of the Road", after having a little bit of regional flying in S.E. Asia
Well, for the record, be advised that it's no different than domestic flying in Australia. A little more paperwork maybe, but diverting around a storm is the same, computer plans are the same, controllers are the same with accent variations, instrument approaches are the same, etc., and I could go on forever.
and obviously a superior being,
That's the third world mentality.

Did you tell the ex-Ansett F/A`s that you held them in such high regard, ppkid?
I particularly like the attitude the fa's have toward pilots. Nothing like those rags back in Oz.
Charming chap!!! Undoubtedly they held him in high regard as well!!