PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Deck Tea
Thread: Flight Deck Tea
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2003, 07:46
Bang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pandora,

I do not agree with you one bit. I understand you must be one of those nice guys in the cockpit,but the side you dont see is what the poor cabin crew goes thrugh with some brainless assh*les in the cock pit.

Lets face it,....whats more important when it comes to air line buisness and cabin services? pax or the cockpit? it certainly is pax! (thats why we all are paid with a salary at the end of the month.)

How many of us are being hasseled by some inhuman flightdeck, who consider themselves as first classs pax? some even think we are servants recruited just to serve them!

I also understand and know that there are incompetant cabin crew who just dont know of there responsibilities.(like the one you had recently)

But,just because pilots fly the air craft and are in command of a plane,certainly does not mean that they should take advantage of crew.pilots should realy get in to the shoe of crew member to experience what they go thrugh on a flight, to learn and understand how difficult a role of a flight attendant is!

Hong Kong Layover.