PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ADS-B Mandate – ATCs Responsible for Deaths?
Old 1st Feb 2014, 08:24
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The financial support for GA had as much hope as 'Buckley's and would have been swallowed lock stock and barrel with 'the no carbon tax mantra' and excesses of the last dysfunctional minority government. It, (the concept), was 'mandatory'. We are talking about Dick being denied access to airspace above FL290. I believe today, not seven years ago B050.

It was a confidence trick aided and abetted by a sycophantic group of control freaks who would have us all micro chipped at birth. I doubt any government could afford to foot the Qantas bill let alone parachutists, ornithopters, ultralights and still keep an eye open all day for someone pranging in the circuit near the 'Coffee Royal' site.

Phased in, it had everybody's support. Isn't that the crux of this thread so far?

QUOTE Airservices cancelled the RFP late in the process after a noisy minority had successfully unnerved the Political leadership of Government. QUOTE.

Geez, I take it you are referring to 'the greens'. You give them too much credit and 'the drongo's' none. I guess 'the drongo's' are wasting their time with The Senate and the Truss Review?

Get a grip Jabba!

PS: How's 'Obamacare' getting on? He may have to print some more money.

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 1st Feb 2014 at 08:29. Reason: Forgot, spelling or swearing probably.