PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2014, 02:25
rivercat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All,

I also had my medicals completed prior to the FSP. I have been invited to the mid Feb course but have completed the ophthalmology, dental and blood tests already which I found interesting.

I think there is quite a shortage on the courses at the moment as my enlistment coordinator advised me in early January that the FSP courses are full until mid March, then PSA rang up about two weeks later offering a spot mid Feb with only 2 weeks notice.

In regards to the FSP is anybody able to shed any light on whether there is additional testing done? Should I be brushing up on more specific mathematics or is it mainly leadership and teamwork activities as well as the presentations?

Also if anybody was able to speak with me privately regarding life in the ADF I would be very very appreciative. I was informed I should organize a base visit and speak with a current serving member in the role I am applying for. I have tried for a base visit but am being told it's not possible as the FSP is too soon and I have a friend in the Army flying Chinooks who I would speak to but I believe he is in the Middle East still as I can't get hold of him.

Any help is greatly appreciated!