PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ripping Yarns : ACM Sport of Kings
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2014, 22:10
Op_Twenty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, it's been a long time since I've posted here but this video was uploaded by my good self to the interwebs (with my wife's choice of music - long story) to show a Twitter user the dynamics of ACM from inside the cockpit. It's a film from a few months back where I am the hostile (tow) on a 2v1 ACM SQFI (Student QFI) sortie where my SQFI has to be intentionally defensive throughout. I am not flying the aircraft although I am the Captain - the filming does not in anyway detract from the facilitation of instruction which I am sure you all can all see and appreciate. I am more than happy to upload more videos for you of the various disciplines that are taught on the Hawk T2 at IV(R) Sqn, RAF Valley. I would like to think that we can all appreciate the necessity to prioritise student training so that we can populate the front-line, these few films are made on staff training sorties to try and contribute to the manuals and sortie briefs so that the students can visualise the sortie pre-flight. The 'rushes' I can upload for those interested parties.

I am OC Standards and OC Instructor Trg, IV(R) Sqn.