PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2014, 02:35
Fratemate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never heard of Paramount, so no comment. Rishworth sound like a mob to be avoided at all costs. Of your three choices, Parc would be my choice (especially as I've never heard of Paramount. HOWEVER, Parc have really become a very lacklustre company to deal with. They are absolutely spot on with pay etc but there's no support from them and the idiot who deals with insurance is always trying to save money and reduce the cover. There may be a fight this year if he tries to do what he threatened last year. In my mind you'd be better off going to Crew. They've now got a loss of licence scheme, which they never had before. It is true that you have to pay for it but it is a very good deal compared to what's on the open market but Crew's medical insurance is vastly superior to Parc's. The money you save with Crew's family coverage would more than make up for the LOL cover that you pay for and it doesn't have an 'excess' like Parc's. They all get paid the same, it's just semantics how the money appears on your wage slip but if I were joining again I'd have Crew first, then Parc and forget the rest.