PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly in Spain Jerez - personal review PPL training
Old 28th Jan 2014, 21:30
RedKnight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm utterly astonished by the bitter vitriol being directed against Steve here. I've had the incredible privilege of being trained by him in Jerez, and in the course of my interaction, I have been consistently impressed by the professionalism that he has demonstrated - not just in his management of the organisation (most notably when he chaperoned FIS through its periodical CAA audit in Q4 2013), but also in his ability to instruct and guide his students in a manner that keeps theme performing to the best of their abilities. If there's one takeaway from this thread, let it be this: whilst individuals are entirely entitled to express opinions of their own, let us work to ensure that these opinions are fair, responsible, and founded in material fact; we should resist engaging in an unfounded character assassination on a public forum of this nature. Steve is a competent pilot of the finest order, and above that, an extraordinary gentleman whom I have had the distinct honour of interacting with.