PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crash-Cork Airport
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2014, 20:49
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of Flightline's operational responsibilities were being inappropriately exercised by Air Lada and Manx2.com
I donīt sse how Air Lada or Manx2 should or could exercise operational responsibilities ...

Think of it as a charter: you as a client call a broker (Manx2), he charters an airplane from the operator (Flightline) who in turn has an airplane from Air Lada on his AOC... this is done fairly often I think. (and if the operator does operate within his legal duty then nothing is wrong - but how should the client oversee that ?)

As Irish Steve has mentioned nuclear power stations.... if you listen to people like Arnie Gunderson of fairewinds.com, then youīll find that there is quite a lot to be desired too. And for risk/responsibility: most nuclear power stations are a ltd company and if one blows up, it goes into bankruptcy and the one next to it can continue to make money for the same owner, who is not responsible - legally - for anything.

The regulators are in bed with the industry and/or washouts that donīt know shi....

Kapton, I know one of the DO228 drivers personally - I would not let him drive me to the airport, let alone fly me some place....