PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crash-Cork Airport
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2014, 16:50
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Manx2 is in liquidation they think that will cut it? They bought it out transferred the assets and shut it down to get rid of the Cork accident and any liability!

Typical spin, ''we hope to improve air safety'' ... but forgot to mention we contributed to this accident through improper practices which are clarified in the report by the AAIU, which we will continue to praise.

Hope Citywing go down the tube before it gets messy, carriers like them are what's wrong with this industry along with Air Lada and Flightline - I'd like to point out I'm not seeking to hurt any staff in any of those company's - It's the management I'm laying this with.

The accident basically was a direct consequence of fatigue, something that was caused by these 3 companies. There's your connection Citywing.

The AAIU found Manx2 didn't really communicate with Flightline so how are they responsible for inappropriate rostering according to your constant changing schedule Citywing,

‘Unfortunately, the report is clear that the prime causes of the accident were decisions made by the Flightline crew in adverse weather conditions, compounded by inappropriate crew rostering by the operator and a significant lack of oversight by the Spanish air safety authority.’
The fact those pilots also shouldn't have been removing seats and weren't qualified to do so (even though there is no connection with the accident and that) shows how quick Manx2 were to flout regulations where they liked, they put those pilots up in a house in Belfast and gave them a car to use, something they weren't seeing enough of because they were not getting adequate rest.

They share responsibility.