PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Anyone?
Thread: Monarch Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2014, 06:52
Three Lions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your statement is correct Pilot of the Caribbean, however the percentage of guys from CTC/OAA with no experience of commercial/military flying going straight into the plumb jobs in the UK does tend to grate especially when there are so many suitable people out there who have worked through various stages of their Airline development path with experience/life skills/good flying records/balanced personalities banging on the door of not just this particular airline but of the others as well.

Its obvious there is a place for cadets with no experience that is not in doubt. the frustration, I think is possibly caused by the balance or inexperienced to experienced especially in to percieved top jobs such as at this particular company

Fair play to anyone who helps guys out from failing airlines that is definately a good point however of all the various reasons trotted out at the different airlines to justify the "cadet rich recruitment" situation in the UK I have to say, for me, none of them make logical sense.