PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Schools In Canada
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2014, 13:40
clunckdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few pointers to those requesting information on flight training/jobs in Canada. {1} There are hundreds of young Canadion CPL holders out of work. {2} At this point low timers have little chance of getting a job, its winter here, {minus 23 today where I live} have you any clue how to live and operate an aircraft in such conditions? if not, dont bother comming to Canada.{3} A small point, Canada is not America, therefore please dont bother the likes of me with your requests as to how to obtain a CFI rating, in Canada CFI is the chief flying instructor! In other words, do your homework before bursting into print!{4} Please read the Sticky at the top of the Canada section, this way you wont be asking to live here simply because you want to, this "wanting" would likely change after your first winter anyway!{5} Dont ever offer to work for less than my or any other companies employees or to fly for free or pay for your training.{6}Canada in the past has welcomed folks from all over the world, many have worked hard and done very well, at the same time fitting in to our way of life, making Canada a better place in which to live , but to the PM sender who stated that he "could not fly with a female pilot", please stay home, the one in my company is now moving up to a 737 position, eat your heart out!{7} Oh, and dont bother to use the "race card", my 50 year love is from a very different culture/race than mine.

Last edited by clunckdriver; 27th Jan 2014 at 17:21.